All of the articles on this page are Reprintable Content available for you to use with your "Hot at Home" promotions.
Feel free to use any of the articles posted on this page however you wish (but only for promoting "Hot at Home" products).
You can use these articles in email campaigns, broadcasts and follow-up auto-responders or up-to-the-minute newsletters. You can also use them in any other internet, website or printed marketing materials you wish. You may, of course, feel free to use these articles as 'guest posts' by myself posted on your own blog, or other websites promotions ... HOWEVER ...
... if you are using these articles on your own website or blog, ALWAYS add your own ORIGINAL introduction blurb at the beginning, a sign-off blurb or promotional paragraph at the end and images (or even videos) to EVERY article posting. Other promoters may be using the same articles on their own websites, and these same articles also appear as fully-formatted versions elsewhere on this website... so if you want to rank for SEO terms, you want to make sure your webpage won't look like 'duplicate content' in the eyes of the Search Engine Gods.
On the individual article page (click through from links below) highlight the text you want to use, then right click and choose 'copy' or hit Ctrl-C to copy, then in the area of your document or website editor where you want to use the copied text, right click and choose 'paste' or hit Ctrl-V. Format your article or newsletter however you desire.
Please see the bottom of this page for "Permissions Clauses".
I'll be adding new articles regularly, so please check back here often.
In addition to reprinting articles to your own website or emails, you can now ALSO choose to link directly to a fully formatted, 'customer-friendly' version of any of these articles with your Clickbank hoplink. Go here to find out how: Special Page IDs
Also, if you need an article on a specific subject that you don't see here, shoot me an email from the Contact Page and let me know what you need and I'll set you up.
Thanks for your support.
* You have permission to replace any of the links in the articles with your own "Hot at Home" Clickbank hoplink.
* You have permission to add your "Hot at Home" Clickbank hoplink to any other keywords or phrases you wish, throughout the article.
* You have permission to rewrite the byline, or use your own original promotional language in order to entice your audience to click your links (as long as it's factual information about myself and the "Hot at Home" program).
* The summary I have provided is only for your convenience. If you'd like to write a different summary as a precursor (or leave it out entirely), that's your call.
* The keywords I have provided are only for your convenience. If you'd like to use other keywords that match your campaign more closely, you may do so.
* Disclaimer: You ONLY have permission to use these articles for promoting "Hot at Home" products. Abuse and/or disregard will result in legal action.